PMC conducts a full range of mechanical maintenance across the gas pipeline network.
Valves can usually be repaired without decommissioning the pipeline.
Our expert team have developed specialist repair techniques that often eliminate the need for expensive valve replacements.
Leaders in pipeline maintenance
Our expertise includes:
- Flushing and sealing techniques using existing valve connections.
- Sealant-vent plug adaption carried out where bling plugs are tted.
- Vent-sealant line replacement.
- Repair and replacement of actuators and extension tubes.
- Stem seal leak repairs.
- Re-validation and pressure testing are both undertaken on site.